Yuba Sutter Bar Association Request for Arbitration Packet Contents
- YSBA Rules of Procedure for Fee Arbitration
- Request for Arbitration of a Fee Dispute
- Proof of Service
- Notice of Attorney Responsibility
- Reply to Request for Arbitration
- B&P Code 6200 et. seq.
- Notice of Client’s Right to Fee Arbitration
- Notice of Automatic Stay (instructions)
- Notice of Automatic Stay B&P 6201 (form)
- Client’s Consent to Arbitrate
YSBA Fee Arbitrators
YSBA provides fee arbitration services to clients and attorneys. We are in need of volunteer arbitrators to assist in the arbitration process. If you are interested in serving as a fee arbitrator, please contact Courtney Gengler at (530) 671-1161.
Special Thanks to our YSBA Arbitrators: